Products are suspended in the airspace of the shipping container between two layers of highly resilent, low slip film.
- The patented design suspends products away from impact, providing consistent protection for fragile products even after repeated drops.
- Korrvu Packaging's transparent film enables package to servce as a protective shipper and as a display.
- Packaging is reusable for return shipping.
- Versitile design enables each system to accommodate many product sizes.
- Includes inner assembly and outer packaging.
- At the packaging station, the frame is assembled and placed in the box to suspend the product in the center of the container.
- Next the top window is placed over the product, completely suspending the item between two strong, flexible low-slip films.
- The box is then closed creating tension that holds the product securley between the two suspension windows, protecting item from shock.
- Ships and stores flat to save space.