3M Premium Brand Masking Tape
- Use 2693, 231 or 232 for critical paint lines and clean removal on high-value products.
- Use 2380, 2364 or 234 for reliable masking and clean removal on painting and splicing.
- Use 2307, 200, 2214 or 2209 for clean removal on light-duty bundling, attaching and labeling.
- Use 215 for fine lines on irregular surfaces and complex shapes.
- Use 218 for flawless paint lines with no residue.
- Use 213 when required to be safe for use with aluminum.
- Use 214 when required to be safe for use with copper or silver.
- Use 2060 for lacquered surfaces including stucco, concrete and wood.
- Use 233+ for automotive painting applications.